05 1 / 2013
- Drink beer in Belgium http://www.visitbelgium.com/?page=beer-lovers
- Visit Paris and attempt to have a conversation in French.
- See Gaudi’s architecture in Barcelona- and don’t get robbed http://diydilettante.wordpress.com/2011/01/26/oh-my-gaudi/
- Explore Lisbon, Portugal http://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g189158-Lisbon_Estremadura-Vacations.html
- Go to Japan: Tokyo and Osaka http://travel.nytimes.com/2012/06/10/travel/36-hours-in-osaka-japan.html
- Drink real champagne in Champagne, France and then tour the region in a hot air balloon http://www.france-balloons.com/balloon-ride,champagne.php
- Thailand and London, UK
- Shoot a handgun in a shooting range
- Go skydiving
- Learn Arabic
- Visit all 50 states
- Fall in love and be loved
- Have a family of my own
- Change someone’s life for the better
07 6 / 2012
It’s almost time to embark on another adventure! I thought I lost my dream of working in fashion when I left the Fashion Institute of Technology, so who would have thought three years later that I’d be back?! This time I will be working in NYC as an operations intern with The Jones Group, Inc.
I also stumbled across an amazing opportunity, FashionCampusNYC, which is a two day event teaching fellow NYC interns about the industry and allowing them to ask questions and network with professionals in specific sectors of the industry. What am I most excited about? I’ll be on the 10th floor in an NYU dorm in SoHo rather than a third floor dorm where I could hear everything on the street (thanks 2am trash pickups)- it really is the little things.
21 5 / 2012